Skip to content
- Antonette Shibani (2017, Forthcoming). Combining automated and peer feedback for effective learning design in writing practices. In DSC Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Computers in Education.
- Antonette Shibani, Simon Knight, Simon Buckingham Shum and Philippa Ryan (2017, Forthcoming). Design and Implementation of a Pedagogic Intervention Using Writing Analytics. In Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Computers in Education. New Zealand: Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education
- Antonette Shibani, Elizabeth Koh, Vivian Lai and Kyong Jin Shim (2017). Assessing the language of chat for teamwork dialogue. Educational Technology & Society, 20(2), 224–237.
- Antonette Shibani, Elizabeth Koh, Vivian Lai and Kyong Jin Shim (2016, December). Analysis of teamwork dialogue: A data mining approach. In 2016 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data). IEEE. Washington D.C., USA, 4032-4034. DOI: 10.1109/BigData.2016.7841100
- Elizabeth Koh, Yi-Huan Tee, Antonette Shibani, Kian Leng Tay, Jennifer Pei-Ling Tan, Helen Hong, Munir Hussin and Hwee Leng Chan (2016). Designing a web tool to support teamwork awareness and reflection: Evaluation of two trial cycles. In Proceedings of 24th International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE 2016), 1, 139-144. India.
- Elizabeth Koh, Antonette Shibani and Helen Hong. 2016. Teamwork in the balance: Exploratory findings of teamwork competency patterns in effective learning teams. In Proceedings of the International Conference of the Learning Sciences (ICLS’16), Volume 2, 874-877. Singapore: International Society of the Learning Sciences.
- Elizabeth Koh, Antonette Shibani, Jennifer Pei-Ling Tan, and Helen Hong. 2016. A pedagogical framework for learning analytics in collaborative inquiry tasks: an example from a teamwork competency awareness program. In Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Learning Analytics & Knowledge (LAK ’16). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 74-83. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2883851.2883914
- Antonette Shibani, Elizabeth Koh, and Helen Hong. 2015. Text mining approach to automate teamwork assessment in group chats. In Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Learning Analytics And Knowledge (LAK ’15). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 434-435. DOI=http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2723576.2723648
- Conference Paper without proceedings: Elizabeth Koh, Helen Hong, and Antonette Shibani (2015, June). A multi-method formative assessment for teamwork competency. Paper presented at Redesigning Pedagogy International Conference 2015, Singapore.