2016-Present: Doctor of Philosophy in Learning Analytics, Connected Intelligence Centre, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
2012-2013: Master of Science in Information Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (CGPA 4.15/5)
2006-2010: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering from Anna University, India (First Class with Distinction)
Online Course Certifications:
- Machine Learning
- LINK5.10x: Data, Analytics, and Learning
- 6.00.1x: Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python
- 2017 Spring and Autumn semesters: Teaching team member – Masters of Data Science and Innovation, UTS (Part-time)
Subject tutor for ‘36106: Data, Algorithms and Meaning’ involving regular engagement and tutoring students in data science programming
- 2016: Research Project Officer, UTS (Part-time)
Research Assistant working on quantitative and text analysis of data from a writing benchmarking project
- Jul 2013 – Aug 2016: Research Associate, National Institute of Education – Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (Full-time)
Research work on projects involving learning analytics and developing 21st-century competencies (teamwork, in particular) in Singapore school education.
- Jul 2010 – Jun 2012: Programmer Analyst, Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India (Full-time)
Software programming for projects from the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence domain.
Scholarships and Awards
Vice Chancellor’s Conference Fund (UTS, 2017)
APSCE Merit Scholarship (ICCE, 2017)
Tamil Nadu Government Merit Certificate (India, 2004)
Membership and roles
- 2017: Student member of the Society for Learning Analytics Research (SOLAR)
- 2017: Student member of the Asia Pacific Society for Computers in Education (APSCE)
- 2016, June: Volunteer Coordinator for the 12th International Conference of the Learning Sciences organized by National Institute of Education, NTU, Singapore from 20th to 24th June 2016.
- 2015 June: Strand Coordinator for the strand ‘IT in Education’ in the Redesigning Pedagogy International Conference organized by National Institute of Education, NTU, Singapore from 2nd to 4th June 2015.
- 2013: Student Volunteer for the Newsplex Asia launch event by Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- 2009-2010: Editorial Board Member of Undergraduate College.
- 2006-2010: Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education, IEEE.
- 2003: State Governor’s Rajyapuraskar ‘Girl Guide’ from the Bharat Scouts and Guides Movement, India.